- You're as comfortable planning out architecture migrations as you are at committee meetings and event presentations
- You can frequently switch between wildly different contexts and roadmaps with the depth of a full product offering
- You strongly value empowering senior technologists to lead initiatives; lasting relationships built on trust are important to you
- You're big-picture oriented and can easily trace the impact of small efforts towards bigger organizational shifts
- Manage the full technology vision, strategy, and road mapping, working with the organization's leadership and Technology Committee
- Educate and coach technology leaders to better serve the needs of customers
- Educate and coach industry leaders to better understand the power of potential of technology and how it can support "a more efficient and prosperous market"
- Communicate the value and performance of all our technology products and services and champion their use and evolution
- Handle practitioner and committee relationships to ensure they are supported by our products and our products align with their needs
- Stay informed about technology products and trends
- Champion clean, accurate data across systems and advance our analytics capabilities to best support decision making
- Report and communicate to the Technology Committee and executive management on program objectives and progress
- Manage vendor and service provider relationships
- Manage all internal technology, including IT support and procurement
- Extended professional experience leading technology services and products both internally and externally facing; a relevant higher education degree preferred.
- A comprehensive handle on the state of technology and how it relates to business, business models, and changing markets
- Deep expertise across broad IT areas from a strategic perspective
- Advanced expertise in strategy development, metrics setting, systems planning and change management
- Results oriented but empathetically led business development, communication, and client management skills
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.