Health & Safety Adviser
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH117588
Sector: Safety Critical, Rail
Date posted: 01/12/2017
- Assist with the development of Health, Safety and Environmental Management plans and provide advice for the prevention of accidents and incidents.
- Assist with obtaining legal consents/ licenses/ exemptions.
- Assist with the preparation of SHE risk assessments and Method Statements.
- Provide support to the Bid management team.
- Supporting 140 engineers in safe delivery of works onsite.
- NEBOSH Construction Cert/ IEMA/ NVQ Level 5
- Rail experience
- Willingness to work nights.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office