Health and Safety Adviser
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH122920
Location: England, southwark
Sector: Corporate, Legal, Rail
Salary: £0.00 - £30.00 per hour
Date posted: 20/03/2018
Title: Health and Safety Adviser
Location: Southwark, London
Job Type: Contract, 6 months (Initially)
Salary: 30 (Hourly)
Start date: ASAP
To include, but not be restricted to, the following duties:
1. Provide general support and assistance to the Health & Safety Manager.
2. Provide health, safety and environmental advice to site teams.
2. Complete a minimum of 3 Health and safety inspections/audits each week across multiple Crossrail project sites.
3. Produce site inspection or audit reports and raise corrective actions on Honeywell Management System Tracker.
4. Attend project Health & Safety meetings when Health & Safety Manager is unable to attend.
5. Assist the Health and Safety Manger to maintain Company and Contractor training records/matrices.
6. Collation and forwarding of monthly Safety Observation System records.
7. Assist with reviews of Honeywell and Contractor risks assessments and method statements prior to submission to Client.
8. Assist Health & Manager with incident investigations and associated reports.
9. Deliver monthly Toolbox Talk to site based team members at central location.
NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety (or equivalent).
Current CSCS/ECS card
Sentinel Card - ICI-LU
Skills and Abilities
Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
** Accepting CVs **
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office