Health & Safety - Manufacturing Division
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH122887
Location: France, London
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 20/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
A significant Stakeholder in the Renewables industry is looking for experienced HSE Engineer to join their Project Team on a Freelance basis.
The project will be on an international basis, with Liaison across; Spain, UK, Netherlands & France - on a particularly complex project.
Requirements are as follows:
- Degree Educated, Masters (MBA/Msc) Preferred
- Worked significantly through the Design Phase of a project
- Must come from a manufacturing background, with an experience in a technical industry (Aviation/Automotive etc)
- Experience in Offshore Wind Manufacturing a bonus
- Knowledge of Technical Heavy Lift Procedures/Assembly experience - and the subsequent safety plans
- Ability to devise, review and implement HSE strategies - inclusive of ergonomic approaches.
- Experienced in Flow, Process and Project Development - Project Management abilities
- French/Spanish language capabilities a bonus
Candidates must be available on very short notice - relevant CVs will be contacted within 24 hours.
Very interesting project working on the development of a significant industry project - Please get in touch ASAP if you think you hit the above criteria.
For more information about this role please contact our London office