Health and Safety-(WHSE) Country Manager- Korea
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123872
Location: South Korea, 서울시
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Salary: US$130000 - US$140000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Date posted: 09/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Health and Safety (HSE) Manager- Korea
Location: Seoul, Korea
A world leading developer of renewable energy projects with ambitious hiring plans for 2018 and beyond is looking to add an experienced HSE professional to its successful team in Korea.
With a wide portfolio of projects throughout the country within Waste to Energy, Solar, Wind, Biomass and Infrastructure, this represents a superb opportunity to join a growing business with an established presence in the region.
- At least 8 years relevant industry experience within Health and Safety management (Preferable within the Korea market)
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Qualifications specific to HSE (SO 14001 and ISO 9001)
- Prior experience within renewable energy or related infrastructure considered advantageous
- Understanding of full project life-cycle (Development, Construction, Operations) and associated HSE factors for each
- Experience in incident investigation, risk assessment, auditing and site investigation
- Experience in training, hosting workshops and ensuring best HSE practice is observed
- Understanding of regional HSE legislation
Candidates should also be excellent communicators with the ability to communicate with senior internal and external stakeholders with ease.
This position will be open for only 2 weeks, so if you believe you have a relevant profile and would like to be considered, please send a copy of your up to date CV in word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321