Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118945
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Architecture, Design & Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: US$110000 - US$111000 per annum
Date posted: 09/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
The Role in Brief
Seeking a Healthcare Planner to join us as we continue to set the standard for excellence in healthcare design. The ideal candidate is technically proficient, design sensitive and has excellent organizational and communication skills. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. You will work with a highly motivated and innovative health facility planning team, in the planning of new and renovated health facilities.
- Site and facility master planning.
- Service delivery planning.
- Functional and space programming for renovations and new construction for all types of health facilities.
- Lean process improvement.
- Building long-term relationships with clients.
- Managing contractual and financial responsibilities of a project.
- Defining program requirements.
- Establishing architectural design parameters based on requirements.
- Generation of overall architectural design concepts.
- Formulation and delivery of strategies and presentations.
- Minimum of 5-10 years in healthcare planning preferred.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills. Excellent facilitation skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and conceptual design.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Lean greenbelt certification or equivalent desired.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.