Heat Commissioning Engineer- Heat Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH116846
Location: England, West Midlands, Birmingham
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Van
Date posted: 20/11/2017
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Heat Commissioning Engineer to join our client based in Birmingham.
We are working with a global engineering and technology innovator who have offices and manufacturing facilities worldwide. Due to growth and continued success they are seeking a Heat Commissioning Engineer to join them on a permanent basis near Birmingham.
This is a new and exciting role which will provide support to the launch of a new Heat Energy Business. This position will have two sides as not only a 'hands on' role where you will play an active role in the delivery of heat projects but you will also help implement quality control processes and systems geared towards the effective delivery of Heat Projects. You will be pivotal to the success of this new business and for the right candidate, progress towards a leadership role.
As the Heat Commissioning Engineer you will:
-Undertake Heat Energy Metering commissioning activities (Residential and C&I).
- Undertake Heat Interface Unit commissioning and verification activities (Residential Markets).
- Support, Implement and Deliver Heat AMR solutions, including final commissioning and handover activities.
- Deliver projects in accordance with formal Project Management processes including having the ability to interface with the Customer or representative.
- Carry out site surveys in relation to new sales opportunities.
- Provide Engineering support capability in relation to both planned and reactive maintenance contracts.
-Support technical bid management activities.
- Support towards creation of engineering quality control systems.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Experience within District Heating and Heat Energy Metering essential.
- Working Knowledge of Heat Interface Units desirable.
- Plumbing and Heating qualifications and experience desirable.
- Formal Engineering Trade, desirable.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
For more information about this role please contact our London office