HFC Tech - Australia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH104207
Sector: Telecoms, Utilities
Date posted: 01/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We are currently working with a number of Tier 1 construction companies that are looking for technicians that can demonstrate technical Expertise required for the NBN HFC network.
Spencer Ogden are a primary supplier to a number of Tier 1 delivery Partners across the NBN Roll out
As such we are looking to speak to individuals that have the following competencies;
- Splice cable of 2-piece connector to network coaxial cable
- Fit tap to coaxial cable
- Fit Amp to coaxial cable
- Fit Optical Node to Coaxial Cable
- Fit housing to housing connector to AMP to tap
- Fit housing to housing connector to AMP to directional coupler
- Open and close AMP and optical node in the correct manner using torque wrench.
- Fit power blocker
- Correctly identify components within optical node and AMP
- Read and understand node map
- Experience working on MDU's
As a prerequisite you may be required to complete a knowledge assessment. Preferably we are looking to speak to candidates with existing working rights in Australia.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office