High Power Laboratory Senior Expert
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH111043
Location: Italy, Milan
Sector: Technology, Application Services, Power
Date posted: 03/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced High Power Laboratory Senior Expert for an exciting opportunity in Milan, Italy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and management of the High Power Laboratory and testing of High Power and High Voltage equipment.
* Expertise ranging from HV and MV/LV electrical components (circuit breaker switchgear and control-gear, disconnector, cables and transformers), testing, certification, accreditation of laboratories, quality, calibration, inspection and EMC application.
* Experience in owner engineering (specification, due diligence, Testing, Inspection), Certification and Design of Electrical Laboratories.
* Experience in Design of new High Power Laboratories for HV and MV electrical equipment.
* Experience in Design of special laboratory testing equipment (e.g. short-circuit generators, short-circuit transformers, current limiting reactors banks, loads banks, etc.).
* Experience in the management of testing teams, technical resources allocation and main interface toward the Clients.
* International experience.
* Fluent spoken and written English
* 20 years working experience
* Educated to Masters or PhD level in Engineering relevant to High Power Technologies
* Former Member of international bodies (e.g. CIGRE, IEC , STL, UNI, CNR, CQA-Quality, CENELEC, ISO, LOVAG, SINCERT, CNPC).
* Close relation with the world of Electromechanical Manufacturers, Utilities, Electrical laboratories, Standard bodies and Scientists.
The contract length for this position is a minimum of 1 year.
For more information about this role please contact our London office