Looking for a Laboratory High Voltage Test Technician to work within a Laboratory based in Brighton, UK.
The purpose of this job is to provide electrical,mechanical and environmental testing services on Surge arrester products.
Key tasks and skills of the job:
- Manage the test samples prior and after the tests take place.
- Perform the electrical, mechanical and environmental tests as per test program defined by the supervisor.
- Manage all information and records related to the test-procedures and results.
- Writing test reports
- Understand and follow test standards all of the time.
- Basic Maintenance of laboratory test equipment.
- Follow and develop quality , technical and EH&S instructions
- Experience in testing fields including electrical, mechanical and environmental tests.
- Experience of recording test resultsand building reports of this.
- Previous experience within the test technician field.
Particular skill / aptitude required:
- An quivalent qualification or Degree in Engineering
- Good Communication skills
- Good Team work skills
- Abile to work within a multicultural international engineering management team effectively to produce output.
- Ability to challenge, change and a fix technical solutions and processes
- Practical hands skills are importnat also.
- Previous us with the PC and Office suite software.
For more information about this role please contact our London office