The Program Resourcer - scans, edits and imports resumes and data into the company’s applicant tracking system and knowledge base. This position may also conduct resume and application pre-screening for recruiters and proactively review data to identify gaps in candidate certification or eligibility for client needs.
The successful candidate will work closely with Program Recruiters and Program Leads as an integral member of the team to uncover hidden talent for our current open positions, as well as build pipelines of strong candidates for future needs. This role will require building effective relationships with a pool of candidates to ensure compliance through maintaining certifications or documentation relevant to the specific program.
Must be comfortable reaching out to new people and have a great aptitude for internet research and a strong attention to detail. This position is often filled by a part-time or temporary employee.
Work closely with a Recruiter to understand requirements for each open position and contribute to the development of new strategies to reach out to individuals with the desired qualifications.
- Proactively source and identify active and passive technical professionals through various sourcing engines and social media sites
- Successfully review job descriptions and analyze client requirements in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager and technical skills required
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Enter / Update information provided by the candidate into the database.
- Communicates with Program Recruiters to understand client expectations
- Constructs boolean search strings to expedite focused candidate/client discovery
- Scans and edits resumes accurately and efficiently, proactively sourcing and identifying active and passive candidates
- Prescreens candidates to determine the most qualified and promising candidates according to minimum and preferred qualifications
- Contact candidates in regards to forms needed for onboarding, as well as in regards to issues with their resumes
- Purge databases when required to ensure accurate information
- Provide general administrative support to Program Recruiters and Program leads