IT Support Analyst Job Description
Spencer-Ogden is a fast growing company with over 350 staff in 12 offices worldwide. This role will be to provide efficient and effective IT support for the company ensuring all Spencer-Ogden employees are provided with the tools and support needed to perform their duties.
- Advanced experience in the use of Windows 10.
- Advanced experience in the use of Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Server 2008/12 including the use of Active Directory, Group Policy and standard Microsoft security permissions.
- The setting up and configuring of standard desktop computers.
- Good knowledge of computer networking (Configuration and Maintenance)
- Basic scripting knowledge
Desirable Knowledge / Experience
Experience in any of the following technologies and software packages:
- Bullhorn, Broadbean, Daxtra, Ebsta
- Service Desk Plus
- Sophos AV
- One Log In
- Administering FUZE Cloud based VOIP
- Experience with remote support of users
- SDWAN Knowledge
- Azure Knowledge
- Project Management
- Experience working to ITIL Standards
- SSO Solutions – ADFS or alternative
- G-Suite Administration
Roles & Responsibilities
The role will comprise of a number of varied tasks, below is an example of some of the primary responsibilities.
- Assisting in any and all IT Support issues from P1 infrastructure issues to User Requests.
- The creation of user accounts. Including AD account creation and other bespoke application on boarding. Bullhorn, Broadbean, Daxtra, Ebsta.
- Vendor Management
- Providing advice to employees and managers on general IT queries, assisting in formatting of word documents and general excel queries
- Maintaining an up to date asset database of all Spencer-Ogden users, software, hardware and network resources
- monitoring Helpdesk System and ensuring are prioritized and resolved accordingly.
- Adhering to the Service Level Agreement of the IT department
This role is heavily customer focused and as such interpersonal skills are as important if not more important that a candidates technical abilities. All candidates should have the following qualities:
- Enthusiasm – You will definitely need to love your work, Spencer-Ogden is a high paced and lively company, you will be busy, you will be pushed for time and you should thrive under these conditions!
- Exceptional Telephone support – With the international side of the business booming you will spend a lot of time on the phone to our international offices. Without being in front of their computer your ability to diagnose issues and resolve issues over the phone will need to be in top shape
- Overall you will need to be both professional and yet friendly and approachable, people will be coming to you with their IT issues constantly throughout the day and the ability to multitask these issues will be vital
Why Spencer- Ogden?
- 100% paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- 15 vacation days PTO + the week of Christmas off PTO + 6 paid sick days off
- Birthdays off
- Friday 3 PM finish
An Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Ambitious and hungry to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Communication Skills
- Be competitive and driven
- Strategic thinking & ability to execute results
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to overcome objections
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth