The Learning and Development Manager will take the overall responsibility for designing and implementing the regional learning strategy and supporting programmes. Leading the regional delivery team, with clearly defined objectives and demonstration of ROI. Responsible for budget and relationships with vendors and external consultants. Working in partnership with regional stakeholders, collaborating on regional development programmes, gaining programme sponsorships and ensuring alignment of programmes to company strategy and regional plans.
Some key responsibilities will be program design for leadership development, managing development plans as well as quarterly objective planning and appraisals, and training needs analysis using the appropriate scoping tools.
- Engaged with regional L&D network and ready to hire new talent when necessary to grow the team
- Ensure L&D team build strong working relationships with regional stakeholders and wider L&D team
- Build relationships with relevant local providers and consultancies to support external development initiatives
- Encourage Leaders across the business to take ownership of developing their people and sponsorship of programmes
- Aware of current L&D tools and technology in the market to ensure creative and innovative ways adopted to establish gaps in capability across the region
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Drive initiatives across the region to support the development of a coaching culture
- Work in collaboration with global L&D Director to ensure consistent delivery of programmes in line with global remit
- Responsible for tracking L&D budget and negotiating contracts with vendors
- Work with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business
Why Spencer- Ogden?
- 100% paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- 15 vacation days PTO + the week of Christmas off PTO + 6 paid sick days off
- Birthdays off
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award winning training program
Spencer Ogden is the world’s fastest growing energy recruitment specialist.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship and team management
- Ability to reinforce both team and company objectives
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Strategic thinking and ability to execute results
- Positive outlook and tenacity