At Spencer Ogden, we have a clear vision to become the world’s number one energy, engineering and infrastructure recruiter. With offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and the United States of America, we’re a business that is well positioned as a global market leader in the field of 360 recruitment and mobilization services.
In our short, seven years of global presence, we have achieved what other recruitment firms take over a decade to attain in comparison. Our revenue now exceeds $130 million per annum and we’ve received recognition with countless awards; having been listed in Sunday Times International Fast Track 200 three years in a row.
We firmly believe in investing in our employees, which is why we’re different in the way we work, learn and ultimately grow. Our dynamic and progressive training programs facilitate the growth needed to achieve individual and team success at each step of your career. From entry level through to directorship, every employee at Spencer Ogden is given the support and freedom to thrive.
- Organize all company events, parties, and incentives
- Manage company cell phones
- Order, organize, and distribute all office supplies
- Keep the office clean and in order
- Manage all travel arrangements and booking for internal staff
- Reception tasks: meet and greet all office visitors, answering and directing phone calls
- Manage the operation of the building including but not limited to cleaning, gas, water and premises maintenance both in terms of works carried out by internal staff and by third party contractors
- Devise, manage and assume accountability for all aspects of Health and Safety associated with the building, structure and usage of the premises
- Provide administrative support including dealing with mail, couriers, management reporting, reception and complex queries either by email or in person
- Ensure the smooth operation of all administrative systems so that managers and directors receive satisfactory support at all times
- Daily system reporting for the Directors (KPI’s, call statistics etc)
- Procurement of all IT Kit, stationary and other office essentials
What we offer:
Additional benefits include:
100% paid Medical and Dental Insurance
401 (k) Plan
Paid vacation time-off
Paid sick time-off
Friday 3pm finish
Flexible working hours
Access Perks Corporate Discount Scheme