Spencer Ogden is the global energy, engineering and infrastructure recruiter of choice. By providing end to end full project lifecycle services across many sectors we are able to offer a 360 degree service to our clients. With a strong presence in all the major energy, engineering and infrastructure hubs and a network of international offices, we are strategically placed to accommodate the needs of our clients and candidates. With vast knowledge and experience within each sector of the market, we represent many professionals at all levels and recruit for clients internationally within: Oil and Gas Drilling Power Generation Nuclear Renewables Utilities Finance Mining Marine Rail Automotive Built Environment R&D Recruiting is Spencer Ogden’s sole focus. We are able to provide a dedicated service, skills and expertise as one recruitment company we create opportunity for both clients and candidates. We strive to deliver the best quality service to both candidates and clients by having invested in the best - people, infrastructure, services and training.
Spencer Ogden Houston has an opportunity for recent graduates, those with sales experience, and experienced recruiters to provide recruiting and headhunting support for our Recruitment Team.
The role focuses on sourcing, recruiting, qualifying and managing candidates for job openings focused in the North American Energy market.
We focus on mid to senior level searches for clients in the Oil & Gas and Skilled Trade Market.
The day to day role on our team:
- Utilize your research, referrals and other leads to identify key players tied to our search assignments.
- Headhunting / Cold Calling and communicating with mid to senior level executives and technical candidates to understand their motivations and attract them to explore new career opportunities.
- Qualifying candidates against active searches, preparing candidates for interviews and debriefing them after interviews
- Managing the recruitment process in cooperation with the business development team and closing candidates on opportunities/offers
Whom are we looking for?
- You are comfortable with directly approaching candidates that are often not actively looking for a new opportunity.
- You have the ability to build relationships in your industry and with target candidates and can sell career opportunities to target candidates that can change their careers and positively impact their lives.
- You can handle rejection as many target candidates will say know and continue to hunt the best available talent to find the best possible talent for our clients.
- You are driven to close deals and know this takes hard work, but at the same time offers you the upside of your success being tied to your performance and being able to influence your commission checks directly through your effort and hard work.
- You are a great communicator that can listen and turn information into sales opportunities.
- You have experience in permanent recruitment and/or executive search and are interested in working in exciting growth markets such as renewable energy, smart energy, etc.
Contact us anytime to discuss this opportunity or if you feel your skills can help us to advance our business in other areas.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We offer PTO, free health, dental & vision, birthday off, the time between Christmas and New Years off, incentive trips (Belize this year), sales days, structured Learning and Development Program...and a really fun team to work with!