Responsible for the human resource administration across the APAC region whilst ensuring adherence to policy, procedure and best practices.
Recruitment & Retention
- Support the IR function and hiring managers.
- Ensure offers of employment and associated contract documentation are within HR policy, including appropriate employment checks.
- Visa applications and cancellations.
- Support line managers in the handling of all employee relations matters.
- Escalate concerns in relation to HR business risk.
- Monitor both short and long-term sickness, advising line managers and ensuring that staff are managed in accordance with policy, to enable return to work at the earliest opportunity and that, where necessary, rehabilitation programmes are in place, liaising with 3rd party external health providers.
- Ensure staff within the designated departments adhere to policy through practical implementation of SO HR policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes and its effect on the business.
- Upkeep the Global HR system.
- Weekly headcount reporting analysis and commentary.
- Monthly reports and recommendations in relation to the performance management programme.
- Involvement in data and reporting for board reports on a monthly basis.
- Custodian of process and policy for the region ensuring consistency with regional counterparts where possible.
- Undertake any other duties, as may from time to time be required, commensurate with the level of the role.