HR Director | Media MNC | Non Recruitment Role
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH124656
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Corporate, HR, Utilities
Salary: HK$70000 - HK$80000 per annum + Bonus
Date posted: 21/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Director of HR needed for a well known Media company based in the Kowloon part of Hong Kong. This role will focus on employee development & retention for a company with close to 1000 employee's within Hong Kong.
What will you be doing?
Directly reporting to the Regional Director of the company you will be responsible for improving and implementing new systems and procedures for enhancing retention as well as hugely involved in developing existing employees. Other responsibilities include:
- Be fully involved in developing branding programs including but not limiting to the campus recruitment
- Introduce programs that strengthen the implementation of company's core values.
- Implement Employee Communications Plan to improve employee engagement and company effectiveness
- Liaise with the Group HR Director
What is needed to be suitable?
- 15 Years+ Experience within other MNC companies in a leadership function
- Degree in a HR related fields
- Fluent level of English, Native level preferred
For more information please send your up to date resume as well as any other information you feel is important to Andre Springett at Spencer Ogden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office