HR Mobility Executive
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : MY-299
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Date posted: 27/02/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Working for the Operations Team within Spencer Ogden APAC, this role is integral to the smooth running of the direct
contracting business by enabling the administration of international contracts and mobilization of directly employed
contractors in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client requirements.
● Creating all directly employed contracts using HR templates.
● Issuing all contract addendums within best practice parameters
● Ensuring that contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved.
● Issue Escalation
● Dealing with contractor queries & concerns whilst managing the aftercare of all contractors.
● Producing bi-weekly payroll figures for APAC Finance
● Liaise between Finance Team and Consultants about all payment queries.
● Managing the onboarding process for directly employed candidates, ensuring all documentation required is
saved on Bullhorn.
● Coordinating travel schedules between clients, contractors, consultants and our travel agents ensuring all
mobilization and demobilization travel is arranged for contractors with the appropriate approvals.
● Coordinating with finance to ensure the appropriate approvals have been obtained to allow for accurate
billing of all travel expenses.
● Responsible for visa applications for these staff
● Comprehensive understanding of local employment legislation and how this impacts Spencer Ogden, our
contractors and our clients.
● Update the Head of Operations APAC on any changes to weekly direct contractor numbers and outstanding
employment pass applications or issues.
● Responsible for Malaysia’s Direct Contracting QC process ensuring all placements and billing details have
been approved in writing by the client & are correctly inputted onto Bullhorn.
● Communicating with Finance with regards to confirmations of all billing details.
HR Administrative Duties
● Management of the internal HRIS system (Fairsail) for direct contracting staff records.
● Assisting with office support on an ad hoc basis should anyone in operations be unavailable
● Maintaining all internal files and ensuring the filing system is organised and easily accessible.