- Location: London
- Salary: £40k - 45k per year + Bi-annual Bonus
- £40k - 45k per year + Bi-annual Bonus
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Spencer Ogden is seeking an analytical and detail orientated individual to join us as a HRIS Analyst, on a 12-mont fixed-term basis. The HRIS role sits within the HR function and will report to the HRBP-EMEA providing HR data expertise to our global business, along with maintaining the integrity of data within the HR system - Sage People. They will understand all HR systems needs at a functional level, and be capable of leveraging technologies to advise the best solutions for our global HR community and beyond (Finance, IT, Sales).
What Are You Responsible For?
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for HRIS customisation to increase automation/efficiency of HRIS
- Configure and test Sage People development
- Lead in delivery of HR roadmap for Sage People systems improvements and automation of transactional processes
- Act as main point of contact for HR MI requirements
- Be the first point of contact in resolving issues relating to HR Systems liaise with vendors
- Create and maintain users on all HR Systems. Ensure that users are assigned the correct level of permissions
- Maintaining HR System by undertaking regular data input and processes in system (EMEA only)
- Design and generate reports, providing detailed analysis
- Prepare the monthly / quarterly HR Decks and reports that are shared with leadership - automate
- Investigate and correct any data issue in Sage People - liaise with stakeholders / providers
- Work with relevant functions to develop automated data transfer between SO systems
- Update reporting suite, modify existing reports and create new reports as needed, based on requests for users or own analysis
- Recommend enhancements to HR reporting tools and participate in testing and implementation
- Update training documentation and train users
- Perform regular data audits and follow up on error correction with HR Admins to support data accuracy
- Look for continuous improvements and work closely with the HR, Finance & IT teams to implement
- Test system changes and releases in Sage People
- Participate in global HR projects as requested
- Assist HRBP on systems / data related matters, as requested
What We Look For?
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of tasks whilst maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to communicate at all levels across the business
- Adaptable in a fast-moving environment
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise and meet tight schedules and targets - manage stakeholder expectations
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using an HCM system - Sage People
- Proven experience of using Sage People to provide analysis and reports
- Experience of preparing, analysing and presenting management reports to stakeholders across an organisation
- Experience of change management for system improvements & delivering training to a range of audiences
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively and professionally to non-technical staff at all levels, verbally & written
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary + bi-annual bonus
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible work from home policy once passed probation (two to three days per week)
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training and development - driven by you
- Quarterly lunch clubs
- Monthly HR incentives
- Volunteer time off of your choice - 4 days per year
What happens after you apply?
All applicants will receive a link to our assessment tool, and we ask that you complete both the Shape and Drive tests.
- AssessFirst: https://afir.st/S5b1b
We ask that you take the time to complete this within 24 hours of your application. You will receive a full report on your results.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #LifeatSO
Best of luck!
- Salary$60k - 75k per year
Spencer Ogden is seeking a motivated, high performing Learning and Development professional to join our London HQ as our Regional Learning and Development Manager. We continue to deliver world-class, best-practice learning and development programmes at all levels, and we want YOU to help create, facilitate, and elevate our training programmes to the next level. About SO Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy and infrastructure recruitment company, specialising in people. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a fast-paced, professional, and collaborative working environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices, and over 400 employees worldwide. Your Perks A competitive base salary + bi-annual bonusShare options, tenure-basedAnnual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick days + your birthday offDiscounted gym membership + ClassPassFlexible work from home policyCorporate discounts via PerkboxWorkplace pension via People's PensionPrivate medical cover, tenure-basedEyecareFriday 3 PM finishDress for your day policyCycle to work schemeAnnual, quarterly, and monthly incentivesVolunteer time off - 4 days per yearMany more! The ideal candidate will use their passion for Learning, Development, and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specialising in L&D across all three offices in EMEA, you have oversight of all entry to mid-level programmes. Your Responsibilities The Regional Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for the delivery of designing and implementing SO's regional learning strategy, and support programmes. In addition, enabling the current high performing regional L&D team to success. Other responsibilities include: People managementConduct regular facilitation assessments and sign off for existing and new L&D productsStakeholder management ; Work in conjunction with the Senior regional leaders to formulate local L&D strategiesUnderstand the roles and expectations of the Regional Sales Leaders, their deliverables in line with the Spencer Ogden strategy and 3-year planRecommend learning solutions based on a blend of learning techniques including L&D delivery, director/manager/mentor delivery, video content, workshops, webinars, and self-learningProgramme design and delivery; full ownership of all aspects of the design, delivery and assessment of newly created regional development programmes and initiativesDrive initiatives across the region to support the development of a coaching cultureWork in collaboration with Chief People Officer and Head of Leadership Development to ensure consistent delivery of programmes in line with the global remitStrategy; responsibility for the design and execution of the regional learning strategy and supporting programmesAct as a thought leader within the region and wider L&D team to share ideas on innovation and product designMake process improvement recommendations to senior management as required Our Requirements Learning and development experience within the recruitment industryPeople management experience is essentialProven experience implementing L&D strategiesLearning interventions exposure: role plays and training session deliveryCIPD qualification is desiredOpen and willing to travel regionallyMust hold a permanent right to work in the UK upon application Our Recruitment Process ApplicationTalent call/video interview, and completion of online questionnaireHiring manager interviewFinal roundOffer and acceptanceHR on barding and welcome to Spencer Ogden! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with @spencerogden_emea & #LifeatSO