Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH122449
Location: England, Kent
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 12/03/2018
- Support HSE Manager through review of documentation and management systems
- Based at O&M Base, training (GWO) will be provided to enable visit to offshore asset and substation.
- Help to define methodology to promote behavioural change
- Coordinate with key stake-holders, and gauge overall performance and how this can be improved
- Assist and develop CMMS, RAMS, HAZOBS
- Take lead in documentational of all activities; Incidental, Near-Miss, Remedial Actions.
- Compliance management/Monitoring - Audits, Inspections, Contractors.
- Maintain up-to-date PPE breakdown
- Testing/Evacuation procedures
- Happy to undertake GWO training, and prepared to visit offshore
- Excellent knowledge of UK HSE
- Keen to learn and develop in a fast-paced, and challenging environment such as the Offshore Wind industry
- 2+ years HSE experience in Industry (Construction, Power, Energy, Manufacturing)
- Level 6 Qualification in Safety Management (Nebosh Dip/Equivalent)
- Experience in a technical capacity previously; I.e: City & Guilds, HNC etc would be desirable.
- High Level of documentation, and happy to be office based.
For more information about this role please contact our London office