We are looking for a HSE manager to join a large scale wind project in Asia.
Reporting to the site manager, the Health, Safety and Environment & Facilities (HSE&F) Manager will be responsible to lead HSE&F efforts for the wind farm.
- Responsible to ensure the integration of HS&E requirements and alignment with the Company's behaviors as well as business needs
- Serve as the business's HSE technical expert
- Conducts inspections and assessments to evaluate the wind farm performance in relation to the company directives, protocols, guidelines and regulatory requirement
- Reports incidents and regulatory actions per the corporate protocol
- Responsible to support HSE and Facility Strategies
If you are interested in this job opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321