Job Title: HSE Officer (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for HSE Officers, who will be based in Singapore for a 1 year contract duration.
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Serves on site, as prime interface on all HSE matters
- HSE inspection of all fabrication and construction works
- Establish and maintain an efficient HSE plan
- Liaise between Client, Project Team and Sub-contractor
- Ensure all documentations with regards to handling systems are kept in order
- Review and approve Risk Assessment / Job Safety Analysis, and organise safety meetings
- Resolve and support Sub-contractor on Safety related construction issues
- Assist Project/Site Manager in implementing HSE Plan at the work site
- Conduct HSE trainings for workers and Sub-contractors at work site
- Maintenance of all safety/statutory inspection records
- Enforce safety rules and regulations
- Investigate all accidents/incidents and compile accident report to Project/Site Manager
- Registered WSH Officer
- 5 years of HSE experience
- Trained in OHSAS 18001:2007
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321