Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH125663
Sector: HSEQ, Licensing & Regulations, Power
Date posted: 09/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
We are currently looking for a strong and experienced HSE professional to join a large project in Indonesia - It also means that speaking the local language is an absolute must in order to facilitate communication.
You will contribute to implement Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) performance in the respective site. Support business by applying in-depth HSE knowledge to offer solutions and advice. Assist in the delivery of contract specific HSE requirements and ensure effective risk management through HSE excellence along value chain.
-Continuous improvement .
-Communication and Engagement
-HSE Project management
-Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Safety Management,
Occupational Health & Safety [OHS], or a related HSE-oriented field of study
- Strong knowledge of local Indonesian HSE regulations \
- Previous experience of Combined-Cycle Power Plants
- Indonesia local legislative Safety Certification
- Experience in Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standard.
- Interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Good knowledge of Combined-Cycle Power Plants
- Bahasa Indonesia is a must and English skills is strongly desired
Due to a large amount of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321