Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH122935
Location: England, Kent
Sector: Compliance & Training, Rail
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Date posted: 20/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
HSQE Advisor - Rail
£40-45,000 + Benefits
My client is a leading provider of full design and installation services for the UK Rail Sector.
* Support the provision of effective safety leadership through the development of Safety, Health and Environmental policies and improvement action plans.
* Manage and monitor annual HSQE improvement plan.
* Develop and manage effective communication of Safety, Health, Environmental and quality matters through appropriate safety meetings and recognised company communication channels.
* Support in Health & Safety committee management and consultation with employees.
* Provide advice and support to operational units in Safety Health and Environmental matters.
* Specify and carry out Safety, Health and Environmental and Quality audits and host external audits, including Linkup, BSI and Achilles
* Undertake site inspection and monitor HSQE team programme of site inspections
* Maintain reporting for senior management and operational requirements.
* Ensure provision of regular reports summarising key safety issues (e.g. SHEQ report Renewals, Safety Cascade, Summary to Safety & Assurance Director, AFR reporting, Client period data)
* Monitor emerging, new and revised legislation to assess its impact on the business. Development of implementation plans.
* Ensure that renewals operation meets requirement of industry licenses (e.g. CPP Health and Safety Plan, PC Licence, ROGS Certification) and underpinning procedures.
Essential Skills / Experience:
* Minimum 3 Years H+S Rail Experience
* Audit Training
* Accident Investigation training
* Training Experience
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental legislation
* Membership of Professional Body such as IOSH to Tech. level or higher, IIRSM
* Knowledge and understanding of engineering, construction, rail industry
* Knowledge and experience of ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
* Accident investigation and reporting
* Procedure writing skills
* Risk assessment
* IT literate - MS Office
* Presentation skills
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate or higher as stated as required in NR-L2-INICP0070
* Computer skills
* Internal auditing Training
* External Auditing Training
* Man Management Skills
Please apply online or contact Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office