HR Manager - Compensation & Benefits
- Open to local Malaysians only
- More than 8 years working experience in oil & gas
- Only candidates with PSC experience will be considered
- Lead in the design and proposal for Remuneration Philosophy and Framework
- Effectively manages and facilitates pay and rewards programmes for the Company
- Works closely with internal HR team to identify Rewards trends and issues and provide advise and support to the HR team
- Works closely with the HR Advisor and the HR Head to support line managers in execution of pay and reward programmes
- Lead periodic salary & benefits survey. Provide recommendation of salary and grading structure and overall strategy on compensation programme for development and retention of employees.
- Conduct periodic HR analytics and reporting for use internally in HR as well as to forecast manpower needs.
- Collaborate with the HR Advisor to conduct needs assessments and proactively determine compensation change requirements Human Resource Management System
- Administer HR System database, maintaining accurate employee and contractor records, and development of system in conjunction with corporate.
- Liaise and participate with Corporate on upgrades and enhancements to the system.
- Provide support and training to all users.
- Maintain accurate HRMS data and ensure its business report accuracy.
- Using data from the HR management system to prepare and check monthly changes to payroll.
- Other duties may include running reports for Partner relationship, National Statistics, etc.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321