To provide efficient and effective administrative support for the HR Manager - APAC ensuring Spencer Ogden employees are provided with key information on HR processes and procedures and the efficient processing of employment contracts.
- Responsible for the processing of new appointments and changes to existing employment contracts using established templates and proformas, including issuing of offers of employment
- Ensures APAC staff are equipped with the Right-to-Work/appropriate Visas and Visa renewals where required
- Accountable for the new starter process internally ensuring all new starters are prepared for their first day at Spencer Ogden (training prepared, system set-up, desk etc) in conjunction with HR Manager
- Providing advice to employees and managers on general HR queries relating to terms and conditions of employment e.g. annual leave; notice periods; sick leave etc
- Ensuring that effective records are kept with regards to personnel files and other HR documentation.
- Inputting correctly and ensuring data on all employees is effectively maintained by the use of the HR database
- Developing and maintaining effective liaison with Finance to ensure they have up to date information including monthly payroll variation reports.
- Ensuring key milestones are met and documented for individuals (probation meetings, performance management reviews) making appointments, arranging meetings for managers and directors
- Maintaining regional organisational charts liaising with Managers and Directors
- Involved in the admin of performance management and disciplinary process offering support to the business where needed in conjunction with HR Manager
- Accountable for leavers process with regards to HR, ensuring staff have received relevant documents and relevant individuals internally are made aware
- Responsible for the tracking and delivery of engagement surveys across the region
- Responsible for Recruiter Industry registrations such as MOM EA listings online
- Health and Safety: ensures all staff across APAC have listed an emergency contact and declared medical issues
- Ensures staff and registered/ de-registered for health insurance