Growing blockchain company are looking for their first HR staff to help grow the business, maintain harmony and manage policies.
What will you be doing?
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
What do you need?
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related
- 2 years of experience
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
For more information please either apply directly to this advert, or send your CV to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office