We are seeking an experienced Primary Electrical Design Engineer to provide support and consultation associated with the installation of EHV and HV equipment, as well as modification to existing equipment in substations to a national hydro company.
Your New Role:
- You will assist in the provision and assessment of new technology and innovation within the design engineering aspects of power engineering operations.
- The role contributes to the ongoing delivery of engagement with clients through ongoing consultation, as well as other specific business performance/improvement.
- You will be working with highly skilled team members, whilst also being a leader within a professional services environment, team environment and significant project environments.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- 15+ years' experience in design of HV installations and plant, particularly applied to high voltage electrical installations, power stations, switchyards and substations.
- 5+ years' experience in EHV earthing design and earth performance testing.
- Previous experience in an electrical engineering design consultancy environment (minimum 1yr).
- Knowledge and experience in power system development and operation (hydro is preferable, however not mandatory).
- A willingness to incorporate continuous improvement in own practice and contribute to team and organisational continuous improvement, including, appropriate professional development opportunities.
How Do You Get This Amazing Job?:
- Send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Alex on 08 6280 2425 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office