My client is a world renowned name in the power transmission arena and they require a Protection & Relay Commissioning Engineer to assist with the delivery of HV and EHV substation projects in Pakistan starting October.
- Perform installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
- Perform function testing of substation control circuits on relay panel, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs.
- Perform end-to-end relay testing using Doble ProTest software or Protection Suite.
- Develop written standard commissioning, testing and maintenance procedures for protective relaying.
- 3+ years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays on high voltage substations.
- Calibrate & perform functional tests on both electromechanical and micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations.
- Experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
- Capable of trouble shooting distribution and transmission controls circuits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- AGILE/MiCOM or MULTILIN relays
Send me your email with a short paragraph explaining your suitability for this assignment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Only suitable candidate will be shortlisted**
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321