HVAC Commissioning Engineers - Shipbuilding/Maritime - Germany
Our client, a leading Maritime company based in Germany is looking for talented and experienced HVAC Commissioning Engineers to start immediately on an initial 12-month contract. You will be based in Germany, but may occasionally be required to travel around the world in this role.
As the succesful candidate you will be required to commission and balance the HVAC monitoring systems for air and temperature regulation, to ensure maximum performance and proper function. You will be responsible for checking for technical issues in the systems and taking the appropriate corrective action, whilst ensuring progress is in accordance with the commissioning schedule.
- Minimum 5 years Experience in HVAC commissioning in marine or shipbuilding industry
- Experience in marine systems
- Electrician certificates/Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree or similar
- Proficiency in German and English (spoken)
- German passport
- Willingness to travel/relocate
The position is offering a market leading rate.
If you fit the above criteria, please APPLY NOW!
For more information about this role please contact our London office