HVAC Maintenance Engineer
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH123414
Location: Scotland, Falkirk, Grangemouth
Sector: Electricity, Utilities
Salary: £0.00 - £15 per hour + vehicle
Date posted: 28/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract length: 3 months
Pay Rate: £15.00
* Maintenance testing, start up technical support of electrical / mechanical equipment
* Service and maintenance of 3rd party equipment
* Perform PPM Maintenance, re-active & commissioning works on HVAC systems on both contracted and non-contracted sites. The sale of small works & equipment is also covered in the engineers remit
* Perform and provide counsel on expert emergency, maintenance, testing, and start-up
* Technical support across any type of electrical or mechanical equipment, systems and subsystems from simple to moderately complex in nature. Performs or provides counsel on diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware and software.
* Day to day servicing, calibrations and maintenance; including diagnoses and repairs faults in HVAC equipment.
* Proven experience working with HVAC Refrigeration and Mechanical and Electrical Installations
* You will have an apprenticeship in the Electrical/Electronic Engineering Industry or equivalent or City & Guilds, BTEC, ONC/HNC qualification in an Electrical/Electronic discipline.
* Current driving licence.
* A working knowledge of the current IEE regulations and relevant standards.
* The desire and ability to continually develop skills in line with business requirements and customer needs.
* The ability to identify and satisfy customer needs.
* The ability to identify and satisfy commercial opportunities.
* The ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
* The ability to work within clearly defined Quality Management Systems.
* Familiarity with Health & Safety regulations and the ability to work within customer controlled environments
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office