Job type: Contract
Job reference: : 91608
Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth
Sector: Equipment, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 04/01/2019
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer-Ogden have recently been engaged by an Oil and Gas Subsea contractor that specialises in Electro-Hydraulic Control Systems and services. We are currently seeking qualified Tube Fitters and Hydraulic Fitters with subsea experience to work in their Perth based workshop.
these roles will include Stainless Steel Tube bending and assembly of subsea equipment using Swagelok and Gyrolok fittings to Oil and Gas industry standards.
The Benefits include-
- Working for a Reputable companies well regarded in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Fantastic Team orientated workshop
- Great pay rates $35.00 - $45.00
We need from you
- Qualified Instrument Tube Fitter, Hydraulic Fitter or Gas Fitter/Plumber with Instro Tube Fitting experience
- Ability to read and work from P&ID"S and Engineers schematics
- Good attitude and flexibility to slot in where needed
- Pride in the quality and standard of your work
This is your chance to work on the equipment that drives the Oil & Gas industry
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office