Seeking experienced Operator Maintainer's / Mechanical Technician's / Field Service Engineer's / Hydro Fitter's to join a hydro power station in regional NSW/ACT.
Your New Role:
- As an operator maintainer you will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of generation assets.
- Undertake day-to day preventative maintenance to ensure that all systems comply and adhere to the required standards of compliance and OH&S, in line with company policy.
- Actively pursuing continuous improvement in business process and the development and maintenance of safe work methods.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Mechanical Trade Qualifications
- Knowledge of hydro power station equipment and integration with ancillary plant.
- Take an active role in safety, quality, environment and the control of risks within these areas, as well as dissemination of information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster where required.
- Current driver's license.
How Do You Get This Amazing Job?:
- Send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Alex on +61 (08) 6280 2425 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office