We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a suitably experienced Project Manager to join our clients hydro team.
Your New Role:
- Manage logistics to support onsite construction activities, evaluate project schedules to identify opportunities to accelerate baseline milestone dates.
- Supervise ongoing works to ensure conformance with HSEMP and approved quality control procedures.
- Conduct risk assessment sessions for critical construction activities to ensure that HSE policy and procedures are understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the construction team.
- Create a dynamic work culture across survey, logistics, civil, mechanical and electrical engineers.
- Actively pursuing continuous improvement in business process and the development and maintenance of safe work methods.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Demonstrable experience in technical roles in the Hydro sector is of advantage.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, technical degree or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Highly developed skills in project management tools, systems and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits At Your New Job:
- A great work culture.
- Opportunities for long term employment.
How Do You Get This Amazing Job?:
- Send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Alex on +61 (08) 6280 2425 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office