Hygiene Team Leader
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH120799
Location: England, North Yorkshire
Sector: Build, Trades and Labour, Built Environment
Date posted: 19/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Hygiene Team Leader
My client is a large national food manufacturer that has stayed true to its roots as a North Yorkshire manufacturer of local produce. They require a Hygiene Team Leader to join them for the day-shift.
The Hygiene Team Leader role:
The Hygiene Team Leader will lead the Hygiene Team on the day-shift to ensure that cleaning completed to the standards required and done so on time.
Responsibilities of the Hygiene Team Leader (including but not limited to):
* Work with the Hygiene Manager to ensure that the required people, materials and equipment are ready at the start of the shift
* Liaise with other Leaders and Managers about potential hygiene and service issues
* Suggest improvements to the cleaning plan
* Ensure the Standard Operating Procedures are followed
* Liaise with the Technical Manager to ensure all paperwork and operational checks are completed to the required standard
* React by moving materials/people where necessary to ensure the cleaning plan is achieved
* Train and support Operators to work at the right pace and achieve the correct quality standards
* Provide feedback on the performance of agency operatives directly to Agency Management and the Hygiene Manager
* Monitor Team break times
* Ensure accurate recording of all cleans (routine and non-routine)
* With the Hygiene Manager, ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standard..
* Ensure that equipment is used safely and all defects are promptly reported to the Hygiene Manager.
* Ensure that you adhere to and understand your personal responsibilities with regard to the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1974, site safety rules, company policies and procedures
* Ensure full compliance of the Company's Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
* Adherence to the Health and Safety Policy.
* To understand the importance of food safety and ensure all statutory (industry guidelines), legal, food safety & customer requirements are met and ensuring staff under your supervision are aware of the roles they play in meeting these requirements & adhere to established company procedures at all times.
* Ensure adherence to all standards and processes relating to CCP monitoring, glass, complaints, label verifications and other paperwork in your area.
* Work with other departments and disciplines to share and train knowledge.
Hygiene Team Leader's required skills and experience:
* Previous supervisory experience ideally within a food Hygiene operation
* Knowledge of food quality standards
* Knowledge of Health & Safety standards
* Ability to Coordinate and lead a team
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, manage deadlines and make decisions
* Good problem-solving skills
* Computer literacy
Please apply online or contact Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918 or email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office