Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110000
Location: USA, Kansas, Burlington
Sector: Engineering, Design and R&D, Nuclear
Date posted: 22/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Responsible for developing, reviewing and/or approving Instrumentation & Controls Engineering Design Change Packages and calculations in support of maintenance or capital projects at a nuclear power plant facility.
-Oversight and performance of instrument set point analysis, instrument loop uncertainty and scaling c calculations
- Plans control system strategy, design, and hardware/devices (valve positioners, controllers, characterizes and process instrumentation)
- Conduct computer simulations and transient and dynamic stability studies to evaluate plant response to assure the technical soundness of engineering programs
Key experience preferred:
- Previous nuclear operating plant experience (5 years +)
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Knowledge of 10CFR50.59 process
- Nuclear Modification, Engineering Design Change Package Experience
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office