Upstream Company is building a team to develop and support our new assets. We offer highly competitive salaries, annual incentive plans, and generous benefits. Spencer Ogden seeks an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Instrumentation & Electrical Technician based in the Pecos, Texas area.
As an I&E Supervisor you will perform highly skilled installation, commissioning, inspection, calibration, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of electrical, electronic, instrumentation, SCADA, and related equipment. Other duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage technical projects at the field level and coordinate material and resources
- Perform planned maintenance checks and calibration and timely submit applicable reports
- Comply with all applicable DOT and OSHA regulations, and safety policies and procedures
- Perform and provide technical support for installation, calibration, maintenance, and repairs of instrument and electrical equipment
- Daily monitoring of all metering systems using reports or SCADA
- Review PLC/Meter programming before submitting to the SCADA Administrator for deployment in the SCADA system
- Work with Production Accounting group to research/resolve volume discrepancies
- Maintain technical and administrative records, including prints and project reports
- Assist supervisors in changing technology/budget requirements
- Pursue cost reduction opportunities
- Be on call, responding to emergencies and maintain emergency response preparedness
Successful candidate must have minimum High School diploma or equivalent with minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry, prefer Associate's degree in related degree field or certification. Candidate must have advanced level of technical knowledge and training to maintain instrument and electrical equipment and a valid TX driver's license.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office