I&E Technician -
My client has a challenging opportunity for an I&E Technician to contribute to the operations team. This position will support fresh water system, gas gathering and multiple cryogenic process facilities in their DJ Basin operations area. The successful candidate will assist with and be responsible for the maintenance at all facilities. This is an on call position. Participation in the EHS program in conformance with company standard is required.
The successful candidate will join a multidiscipline team that is focused on midstream activities in the DJ Basin.
This position is well suited to an individual experienced in installation and troubleshooting of a variety of instrumentation for cryogenic gas processing and treating. Strong knowledge of facility regulations and ability to read P&IDs, loop drawings and electrical prints.
Drug- free workplace.
- Plan, schedule, & execute maintenance/calibration for safety critical systems and other plant instrumentation.
- Responsible for record keeping and data collection to keep systems in compliance.
- I&E Technician will coordinate activities with field leadership, operations and gas control.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting on instrumentation for plant systems including; amine, TEG, molecular sieve, Expander operations, compression, chromatographs, truck loading, and burner management systems.
- Coordination of third party services for electrical maintenance and control system maintenance as needed.
- Emergency support for field operations includes taking phone calls / call outs on nights and weekends.
- Support of Wonderware and Allen Bradley PLC's.
- Participation in company safety programs
- Support and work with field maintenance staff
- Must be legally entitled to work in the US
- Local candidates PREFFERED or demonstrated connection to the area (Please address)
- Willingness to be on call
- Alcohol & Drug policy which includes pre-assignment testing and adherence to the company drug screening program including random, post-accident testing, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in plant systems instrumentation support.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to support PLC and HMI configuration (Allen Bradley and Wonderware)
- Strong computer skills
- Familiarity with PSM and air emission requirements
- Standard field based EHS training is required
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record
- Pre-employment background check required
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.