Industrial Network Engineer (Automation & Industrial Control Systems) - Singapore
My client is currently seeking for a Network Engineer with an experience in integrating network systems in industrial plants. The role will be responsible for providing the technical support for my client's customer base. You will be tasked with liaison with customers and supervision for onsite operations along with the monitoring requirements of the plant.
- This role will be providing network and security consultation, implementation, and deployment support to the client's customer base in various Industrial Processing Plants (this could be based on Power Plants, Chemical Processing Plants, Semiconductor Plants etc)
- Lead and support industrial networking project execution
- May be required to support bidding and proposal stage of the project when needed
- This role is tasked to design, configure, implement, and troubleshoot of network systems
- Demonstrate good understanding of both basic and advanced industrial automation concepts and technologies.
- Experienced in executing projects for Semiconductor Manufacturing Plants, Pharamaceutical, Power Plants, Chemical Processing Plants
- Knowledge of Network and Security Standards
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experienced with Industrial Control Systems in Critical Infrastructure Industry (ICS, OT, and SCADA systems) is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering relevant discipline with 10 or more years of similar experience
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1550272
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321