Industrial Sales and Service Representative
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish and maintain contact with key personnel among assigned existing clients that result in the intake of additions and expansions to current business activity.
- Service existing accounts as necessary, in an effort to increase revenues from existing customers.
- Travel throughout the region to build contacts, meet with prospects/leads, and to gather and present information to specific clients.
- Attendance and participation in trade shows or conferences in the region also may be required.
- Participate in budgetary and final proposal preparation in a team environment with others from the organization including Process Engineering, Project Management, Procurement and Accounting.
- Participate in and support the production of technical writing related to proposal documents for delineating scope of work, service offerings, product sales, etc.
- Perform cost comparison evaluation of Envirogen's services and treatment technologies to competitive alternatives, in an effort to move leads through the sales process to a buying decision.
- Assist in defining, describing and gaining customer acceptance for scope, price, process modifications, improvements and other related changes during the execution or service phase of projects.
- Cultivate qualified leads from lists of contacts provided by Envirogen's marketing department. Outward communications may include cold calling, site visits, trade show/conference attendance, or other means for filling a sales funnel.
- Experienced in and demonstrates knowledge of water treatment technologies and services offered by Envirogen.
- Communication- The ability to effectively exchange information with stakeholders; describe new initiatives, goals and progress, engage in conversation with existing and potential clients, employees and senior leadership.
- Accountability- Accepts responsibility of own actions and decisions, and demonstrates commitment to accomplish work in an ethical and efficient manner.
- Customer Focus/Responsiveness- Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrates a personal commitment to identify customers' apparent and underlying needs and continually seeks to provide the highest quality service and product to all customers.
- Sales Aptitude- Ability to apply knowledge to advance leads into prospects and achieve sales.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Bachelor of Arts in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Three or more years of related experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who is organized and will collaborate with technical and administrative teams to produce deliverables on time and achieve targeted results inside a matrix management structure.
- Ability to exercise a wide degree of creativity and latitude, yet detail-oriented with ability to produce sound final deliverables for commercial and technical purposes.
- Ability to travel domestically, to prospect, present the company and its offerings and attend sessions at Envirogen Technologies, Inc. and Envirogen Group offices.
- Generate qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets set by Envirogen management.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.