Information Security Officer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH109030
Location: England, Gloucestershire
Sector: Equipment Sales, Power
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Date posted: 14/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking an Information Security Officer to join a key client based in Gloucestershire.
Our client are leading player in the British Nuclear industry. Due to growth and upcoming projects they are expanding as a business. One area of key growth is their security department where they have identified they require an Information Security Officer to join them on a permanent basis ion Gloucestershire.
As the Information Security Officer you will be responsible for:
-Compliance with the Information Security requirements of the Nuclear Industries Security
Regulations (NISR) 2003.
- Develop and contribute to producing Contract Security policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensure that third party suppliers and delivery partners apply an acceptable level of protective security and are compliant with the requirements of NISR 2003.
- Provide security advice to contractors and leading on investigations
- Carry out an annual review of the management of all classified contracts,
- Ensure that contractors are aware of their legal obligation for reporting any breach, or
suspected breach of security to ONR in accordance with NISR 2003 Regulations
- Assist the Information & Cyber Security Manager with the organisation of Information Security
within the business and liaise with external authorities and organisations, providing specialist advice on
security audits, reviews and investigations
As the successful candidate you will have the following background:
-Relevant graduate degree (e.g Risk Management, or Information Technology (or relevant
- Membership of a relevant professional institution such as the Institute of Information Security
- Experience of delivering Information Security within large scale delivery programs and projects.
- Demonstrable experience in carrying out risk assessments and security audits in order to achieve
and maintain compliance, with up to date knowledge of security compliance issues.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of HMG security and ISO 27000 standards.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office