Our client is a financial services solution provider with a global presence. They are currently seeking an Infra Specialist to join their IT team.
As an Infra Specialist, you will be involved with overseeing the network engineer and support operations along with its security configurations. There may be leadership duties involved as senior candidates may be considered for a managerial grading.
Requirements for this role include:
- Experience in Network Management / Data Center / Server Management
- Experience in configuration, implementation, and troubleshooting experience of all routing & switching protocols
- Experience of installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of routers, switches, and firewalls from different OEMs
- WAN Topologies: Identify and correct chronic issues associated with WAN/LAN. Manage configuration files
- Understanding of networking hardware from multiple vendors including open sourceNetwork Security: configure & verify firewalls, loadbalancers, VPN, IDS, IPS, UTM devices hardware and software operation using all commands. Strong knowledge on all functionalities of Plugs/Policies/Public-Private security authentications
- Tools: advance knowledge on various tools including open source used in the enterprise networks like HPOV, Solar Winds, WUG, JIRA, ticketing systems and process flow
- Routing/Switching: design implement/re-engineer networks. Acquire knowledge & provide training to others on new products, technologies, and certify. Identify areas for new business potential
- CCNP/CISA/CISSP certified
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office