- Secure SaaS subscriptions and develop long-term profitable business for AEI through proactive business development and management of AEI resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers' business, operations and objectives.
- Maximize customer relationship & build loyalty.
- Business Development including hunting new business and expanding existing business.
- Generate profitable sales and ensure quality & profitability in delivery.
- Expand our market share by taking responsibility for your business.
- Add and maintain relevant information in Salesforce CRM.
- Work with the Analysts, Auditors and other members of the AEI team to provide a great customer experience.
- Strong background in le sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business and close sales.
- 1+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to mid-market as well as enterprise clients. C-Suite business relationships in Fortune 2000.
- Previous experience with Building Controls, Cloud, IoT Energy Analytics or Energy Management highly beneficial.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be driven to succeed.
- Demonstrated experience in Teamwork & Collaboration; Negotiation & mediation; Problem solving & Strategic thinking and Presentation & communication.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Location and Benefits
- Located within Northeast.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, dental plan, paid time off and 401k.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.