Inspector - Building Services/ Electronic System
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: BBBH92361
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Build, M&E Management, Built Environment
Date Posted: 05/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
We are currently working with a well known organization in search of inspectors for their upcoming large scale infrastructure project.
You will be responsible for supervising and monitoring construction & maintenance activities onsite, ensuring that the works are built to scopes quality requirements and in safe productive manner.
You will also be required to;
* Performing site supervision of your allotted scope.
* Quality assurance and control
* Monitoring and reporting on progress
* Testing and commissioning
* Liaising with engineers and other departments to solve onsite engineering issues
Desired experience and skills
To be successful in your application you will ideally possess;
* Qualifications in electrical or electronic engineering or equivalent
* Experience in maintenance & installation of electronic system or electrical & mechanical system
* Experience in HVAC, MVAC, FS, P/D will be an advantage
* Experience in Access control, structural cabling, CCTV, door lock system will be an advantage
* Registered Electrical Worker holding a Grade A certificate or above
* English and Chinese communications skills.
Successful candidates will be offered a 2-years renewable contract with bonuses, gratuity and allowances.
If you would like to find out more job opportunities in Hong Kong construction market, please get in touch.
Contact Person: Richmond Mui (852 3726 8207)/ firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office