Inspector of Works - Civil
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH101587
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Build, Site Management & Planning, Built Environment
Date posted: 10/02/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We are currently working with a well known organization in search of site staff for their upcoming large scale infrastructure project.
You will be responsible for supervising and monitoring construction activities onsite, ensuring that the works are built to scopes quality requirements and in safe productive manner.
You will also be required to;
* Performing site supervision of your allotted scope.
* Quality assurance and control
* Monitoring and reporting on progress
* Liaising with engineers and other departments to solve onsite construction issues
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application you will ideally possess;
* Qualifications in civil engineering or equivalent (diploma will suffice).
* Experience in maritime and reclamation works will be an advantage
* Experience in ground improvement, edge structure & fill management
* Extensive experience in large scale civil construction and building works.
* Reclamation works experience will be an advantage.
* English and Chinese communications skills.
Depending on your experience you will either be employed as a Inspector or Construction Superintendent.
If you would like to find out more job opportunities in Hong Kong construction market, please get in touch.
Offer: Attractive salary remuneration with allowance, gratuity and bonuses For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office