Our client has multiple projects across Australia. They are one of the largest OEM's globally. They have long term contract roles that need to be filled urgently to support the completion of installation and commissioning works on multiple wind farms in Australia.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop all start-up schedules and resource planning.
- Ensure compliance with and administer contract in performance of start-up activities.
- Ensures compliance with Start-up Policies and Procedures.
- Review P&ID's and engineering documents.
- Maintain System Turnover Packages and transmit to Customer upon system acceptance.
- Maintain Start-up Daily Log and all office correspondence.
- Ensure compliance with all site safety regulations.
- Compile and review Job Safety Analysis and Lock Out, Tag Out & Verify procedures, on tasks before starting each job
- Ensure compliance with all site environmental and construction permits, (as applicable).
- Utilize customers O&M staff in support of start-up testing activities.
- Review start-up and commissioning instructions and test procedures
- Performing wind turbine installation tasks as assigned, including operation and use of tools and turbine equipment.
- Preparation of turbine components, erection of components, mechanical finishing and cleaning.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Electrical or Mechanical Trade Qualification
- White Card, Working at Heights and GWO certificates if possible
- Valid Driving Licence
- A minimum of 12 months' experience working on Wind Turbines