My client, a global designer, supplier and O&M provider of wind turbines is currently looking for an Installation supervisor. They are offering a competitive salary and additional benefits, as well as top quality career progression opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced wind turbine installation professional to come on board and take on a supervisory role of construction projects on site and further develop their knowledge of this fast growing industry.
Installation Supervisor duties and responsibilities:
- supervising and managing a team of installation technicians during installation of wind turbines at an international scale
- Responsible for reporting and administrative tasks during installation.
- Preparation for construction work
- Liaise with Project Manager during installation
- Performs service responsibilities when require between projects.
- Assist and supervise service activities performed by third parties or colleagues
Project Lead desired experience:
- 3-5 years' experience within the installation or construction of wind farms. Maintenance experience is an advantage also.
- Wind industry related certification (First Aid, Working at heights, CSCS) are preferred
- Willing to work in projects all over Europe/worldwide
- Availability to work a 3 on 1 weeks off shift pattern
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Driving License
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office