* Execute activities according to company expectations, corporate guidelines, process, policies and applicable laws.
* Possess a high-level integrity management philosophy which includes verification and assurance of facilities.
* Support the Company's Integrity Management Plan (IMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) in areas such as risk assessment, data integration, anomaly evaluation, remediation programs, integrity program evaluation and identification of preventive and mitigative measures. * Ensure that equipment is designed, maintained, operated and decommissioned in a responsible manner which complies with industry's best practices.
* Ensure that project documentation policy is followed; properly filed and stored throughout all stages of a project.
* Assist in developing improvements to the company's Integrity Management Plan including the written plan, procedures, best practices, and processes.
* Help to develop, implement, administer, and continuously improve multiple tools, processes and programs related to integrity, safety & regulatory compliance.
* Provide technical recommendations, support and guidance for any complex integrity issues
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office