Interim Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager
Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 92869
Location: Wales, Wrexham
Sector: Design & Engineering, Design Thinking/Strategy, Built Environment
Salary: £300 - £380 per day
Date Posted: 08/09/2016
Engineering / Maintenance Manager - Contract - DOE
I am currently recruiting a Maintenance Manager for a global leading Food & Beverage / FMCG business in the north east of wales / south Cheshire area.
My client are looking to appoint a Maintenance Manager to manage the frontline engineering team to ensure they provide a comprehensive breakdown cover, planned / preventive maintenance and continuous improvement service to support overall goals of the factory.
* Manage, co-ordinate and control all engineering resources, ensuring their best utilisation to deliver the agreed plan and drive continuous improvement.
* To effectively manage both days and shift based staff to ensure adequate breakdown cover and that PPM's are carried out tin a timely fashion.
* To support and aid in delivery projects for new capital equipment and ensure that is integrated into the maintenance strategy.
* Ensure computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) is maintained to a high degree of accuracy to grow an understanding of full asset lifecycle costs.
* To coach and develop the engineering team
The successful candidate will have / possess
* A BTEC / HNC or higher qualification in an Electrical or Mechanical related Engineering discipline.
* Experience managing or leading a team of maintenance engineers within a FMCG, Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical or medical device background.
* Be able to demonstrate commercial awareness
* Be able to demonstrate or provide examples of driving continuous improvement
* Ability to manage and motivate a team.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to effectively carry out this role and wish to be considered for the post then please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 227 4917
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office