Interim Warehouse Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH106459
Location: England, West Yorkshire, Bradford
Sector: Design & Engineering, Building Services, Built Environment
Date posted: 04/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Warehouse Manager - Bradford - Contract
I currently recruiting a Warehouse Manager for a large food / fmcg company I the Bradford area.
This position with have overall responsibility for the entire warehouse, including all material and and packaging handling on site. You will be expected to maximise service to production and logistic service providers at the lowest possible cost, whilst ensuring effective utilisation of labour and equipment. You will also have budgetary control and SAP Maintenance responsibility.
Key aspects of the Warehouse.& responsibilities
* 50 Direct reports
* Over 1,200 incoming goods per week
* Finished goods, 1,700 frozen and over 2,000 ambient / fresh goods per week.
* Temperature monitoring is imperative as this will have a direct impact on the products
* Accountable for recording supplier OTIF
* Maintaining the quality of raw materials and finished goods
* ensuring the accurate recording of all raw materials, packaging usage and finished goods output in line with SAP
* Proactively support quality, hygiene and safety teams.
* Lead warehouse audits.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar position within a faced paced controlled environment, Food, Beverage, flower production etc.
This position is immediately available and offering a competitive day rate.
If you feel you have the experience for this role please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 227 4917
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office